Process for Removing Asbestos
Here is the asbestos removal process in a nutshell:
- Determine if the material to be abated needs to be sealed off or removed.
- Shut down any air circulation (HVAC).
- Arrive in personal protective equipment.
- Seal off the work area from the rest of the building.
- Seal off or start removing the material in question.
- Bag up, seal up, and dispose of the asbestos.
- Depending on the scope of the project, sometimes a final air test will be required for safety.
Whether your project is large or small, we can take care of your asbestos problem. We are skilled and experienced with residential, commercial, and industrial removal, abatement and remediation projects.
Please feel free to contact us at RK Asbestos Removal. We are your BC Interior premier asbestos removal professionals, and we’re ready to remove your dangerous asbestos materials.